Re: gutter mountes

>From: tsm1@domain.elided (Tom Mandera)
>Subject: Gutter Mounts

>Anyone have a source for "clips" to use for mounting things to the
hardtop
>of a Scout II via the "gutter"?
Tom,
I have a pile of Yakima Rack pieces/parts I can root through.
I will be gone for four days so I can't tell you what I have for awhile.

The old Yakima (15 yrs ago) had a clip that would work for you. Instead
of cable it was attached (from side to side) with flat webbing.
                    up

I think this is about what it was shaped like.

Why not just pop-rivet the bugger on and be done with it? we *are*
talking a "winter only" top are we not?

 Willy
soft top year around