Re: Re: Tom illustrating my point

> >Not machined, then cry-tempered?
> >Dennis Millward

> No, Dennis, my theory...

>I think this is akin to Dennis'
>"Pining in the Scoutlands" in reference to problems with >women...
>...if some parts were not machined, we would be crying about >their
>performance, thus "CRY- tempered.

Oh please, that would be a Terra-ble pun.
Really my logic was that the heat of machining could possibly undo some of the
reformation of the crystalline matrix that is the goal of cry-tempering (John
wrote it that way first and I didn't want to change it out of respect).  But I
suppose that that heat generation is nothing compared to a disc brake in
action.
Dennis Millward