4cyl to 8cyl swap almost completed!!!

Well I finally did it after months of swearing and promising ole Betsy she now
has a 345 heart transplanted in her chest.  It was really simple to do just
time consuming doing it by myself with the occasional "wifely" help.  The Guys
at The Scout Connection in Iowa were very helpful, especially Dave.  I drove
from Macon Georgia to Ft. Madison Iowa and personnaly got the engine,
radiator, all necessary hardware  and bucket seats for Ole Betsy.  She purrs
like a lion and is twice as fun to drive now.  Just need to put that dual
exhaust on to be legal.  I do need some help on the Petronix Kit that I
bought, I am currently running points but will soon change it over and am
wondering how well this kit works?  Anybody had any problems with it or maybe
some hints to help it along.  Any information will be greatly apreciated.
This is the most fun i have had in years and I used to work on High
performance Jets for the Navy before i retired.  I cant believe how simple
this vehicle is.  I LOVE IT.

Thanks for the help in advance .  Braxton
76 Scout II
3-speed (for now, auto later)
4:09 gears  (thanks to the 4-cyl)
Lock-Rights Front and Rear
AND ITS ALL MINE!!!!!!!

Life is like a Dogsled Team.....Unless you are the Lead Dog the Scenery NEVER
changes.   SCOUTS are THE Lead Dogs Always!!!