A Fair Price To Pay

Greetings IH'ers,
I'm new to the digest and have a question. The last IH I owned was a 75
Scout 2. I'm currently looking at a 79 Scout with a 345, auto, ac, and 4
wheel drive. The body has some rust holes in the lower part of the
windshield frame and where the cap meets the back body. Engine and
drivetrain were running in 1995 the last year it was registered. What would
be a far price to offer on this Scout? Also what potential problems can I
expect if I do buy it? I want it so I can teach my son the meaning of
owning the best suv ever built.
Thanks,
Jim H.

--
IMail Server for Windows NT. Evaluation version.
Copyright (c) 1995-98 Ipswitch, Inc. http://www.ipswitch.com/