Re: 392 block

When the truth serum kicked in, Doug Rasmussen <DougRasmussen@domain.elided>
blurted out...

>  Geez, why didn't you say PED is doing your machine work?  They have an
>EXTREMELY good reputation.   Good choice!!   I thought you were  having
> some po-dunk shop in Olympia do it.

Hey... I do my research before I part with the cash (if ya know what I mean)!
<grin>

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |
Conservative Libertarian         | "There's nothing patriotic about
Life Member of the NRA           |  hating your government or pretending
WA Arms Collectors               |  you can hate your government but
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |  love your country."
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |                      - William Clinton