Re: 392 block

John L wrote:
>I can't vouch for this shop yet, but they come highly recommended from a
few gear head co-workers.  They offered me a tour of the shop when I bring
down my block, heads and crank, so I'm looking forward to seeing their
operation.  I spoke with one guy named "Al" there on the telephone (when
Norm was at lunch one day).  He said he worked for a previous machine shop
for over 14 years that rebuilt IH engines for a local IH dealership.  He
claims to know them like the back of his hand.<

John,

  Geez, why didn't you say PED is doing your machine work?  They have an
EXTREMELY good reputation.   Good choice!!   I thought you were  having
 some po-dunk shop in Olympia do it.

Doug