Re: 727 tranny cable

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, John Hofstetter wrote:

> I think the tranny end has a clevis with a pin through it, and a clamp
> holding the housing. At any rate, it's easy to see how to do it, a pain
> to reach, at least if your body parts are big like mine. (I was going to
> say Willy's, but decided I might get into trouble)

Hmm.. would it help if the Scout has no body?  Actually, this one does
have a firewall and most of the floor pan... but the motor's out, and so
is the entire front clip. :-)

If some computer parts don't arrive tomorrow, I'm yanking the 727
tomorrow night.. get some project work done.. race season starts way too
soon!

Thanks,

-Tom