Auto tranny gears

>IHers,
>   Summit Racing has a auto/manual valve body for a A-727. Is this the
>same application as our 727? The cost of this valve bodie is $140. I
>also priced a rebuild kit that included a drain plug kit, but it was for
>"non reverse" applications, DUH! I guess I'll have to go to NAPA and see
>what they have. I want to get lower gears for 1st and 2nd. I know this
>has been mentoned before, who has these kits?
>
>Dan Nees
>cookiedan@domain.elided

Danny,
I've been looking for the ad from the tranny place in S. Calif. that
sells both the rebuilt 727's or the low range gears that go in them. They
aren't in any of the 4WD mags that I looked in. One of the other
suppliers told me that a company named Art Carr in S. CA. does this, but
that's not the people I talked to before. He also told me that the ads
appear in regular hot rod magazines and not 4WD mags. That's probably
where I first saw the ad.
John H.