My GF doesn't think Michael's Scout is ugly

Well we went and visited Mike Shaw at his place of work, and yes he really
does breathe fire.  Thanks for the beverages.  Well his Scout was parked
outside, and the woman thought it was very cute and did not understand his
professed need for a new body on it.  OK, maybe she is not the most detail
oriented person, so I didn't bother pointing out the custom Ace Hardware top
holders sheet metal screwed to the side, or the plexiglass tailgate wedged
into to rear, (no duct tape?).  But she thinks you have a fine vehicle there
and is looking forward to Tulare.
Dennis Millward
63 C1200 4x4