Re: Ferris B.

In a brilliant stroke of genius, John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
blurted out:

>>And, though he doesn't really look like the principal from "Ferris
>>Bueeler's Day Off," I always laugh when I see him because I think about
>>the fact that someone on the digest was saying this.  That makes his
>>occasional rant even funnier!!!

>Don't lie Michael. He is the principal from Ferris Buehler! If he
>weren't, why would he look so much like him?

That'd be Ed Roooony!

Tom H. does get that scowl on his face that Ed Rooney would get in the
movie... when Ferris (Joel B.) destroyed him.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    | "A fear of rebuilding automatic
Conservative Libertarian      |  transmissions is a sign of retarded
Life Member of the NRA        |  sexual and emotional maturity."
WA Arms Collectors            |                          - Sigmund Freud
Capital City Rifle & Pistol   |                  "General Introduction
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |                   to Mechanical Analysis"