No Subject

On Tuesday Morning, long time International Mechanic and Club member,
Don Marshal, lost his battle with cancer.  He was a good friend to all,
and helped me countless times with the understanding of these beasts.
He was also active in Boy Scouts, Search and Rescue and 4-by Rescue
Council to name a few.

Don was club secretary for several terms, and helped immensely with the
organization of the original club.  He will be missed by many who met
him in the greater Seattle area.  We will miss him and his
antenna-covered 76 Traveler.

Rob Marks   N W Binders

E-mail me off digest for information on memorial services.

Thanks for the bandwidth.