Eye check

Well, I don't know about my eyes-- Charlie Horton got me some spray engine
paint that the sales rep was sure was the original color but it most
certainly wasn't... but what was I supposed to do?  So I painted it anyway,
and therefore the original color's gone.

Of course, the whole color (colour) thing's always been suspicious--- so BG
stands for Blue-Gray, ok, that means that BD stands for, uh, red??? <g>

And beyond that, WTH is the difference between a BD and a BG besides the
paint???-- and the fact that the BG somehow has the same bore and stroke but
mysteriously gains an extra inch of displacement (BD-240, BG-241).