RE: Toy trucks

Scott,  Thanks for the explanation on the trademarks.  I for one have
wondered how Case and Navistar worked that out.
The toy I have I was referring to the Harvester only logo is an Ertl.  It is
a 1948 Peterbilt tractor with a trailer.  The IH logos on the doors of the
truck and also on the trailer have only the word
Harvester under the IH.  The trailer also has the words "Quality Farm
Implements Since 1831".  I believe I got this toy about a year ago at an IH
dealer.

Kurt