Seal for hard-top to body?

Hello all,
  Even though the weather's been nice for December, I'm
anticipating putting the hard-top on my 800 in the very near
future.  It was not attached when I bought it from the previous
owner, so I'd like to find out what kind of material to use as a
gasket/seal between the top and the body.  Will regular
home/auto weatherstripping of an appropriate width be
acceptable?  I've also got some thin rubber sheet I can use,
too.  All suggestions are appreciated,
Myron

C. Myron Ware   Senior Prog/Analyst, CNE |  NASA Langley Research Center
Email c.m.ware@domain.elided             |  Hampton, Va   23681
http://cnb-www.larc.nasa.gov/~ware/cmw-home.html  (work) or
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1370  (non-work)

Word for the day:  Intuition (n): an uncanny sixth sense which
  tells people that they are right, whether they are or not.