monkeyshines

>Willy,
>I was thinking the same thing as you expressed, when I read the post
>about sitting on the air cleaner. If I sat on the air cleaner, it would

>become much thinner than it is now. Also, bending over at the waist
very
>far causes distress in my middle regions, so even if the air cleaner
>would hold me, I wouldn't feel much like leaning over far enough to
reach
>the radiator parts. Damn kids.
>John H.

Thank you John! I knew there was someone on the list that would
understand/empathize. You forgot to mention the lower back problems one
can induce with such monkeyshines.
Do you think Tom M is getting old? he admitted to using mechanical means
(albeit crude) to remove an engine;-)
Willy
PS don't tell Tom, even if he is gettin old I have a huge head start.