oil in crank

>Oh, will the gas in my oil evaporate out?  I don't think it is a case
of a
>bad fuel pump diaphram, I think I just flooded it quite a few times.  I

>know the oil needs to be changed....

>Dan Felix

Dan (and others),
Just a thought on gas in the oil. I have the same problem with a non-IHC
engine, I did a compression check last night and found 3 of the 4
cylinders below specs by 10 Pounds (should be 120-130, best one was 110)
and #4 was 45 pounds:-(
My question and perhaps an answer to your problem is: with busted rings
or bad valves could gas get into the crank?
If I run this engine for 1/2 hour and end up over capacity by 1-2
quarts. Can you say rebuild time?

Willy