re: Wierdest thing found in an engine -Reply

Ummm, should I say this? (Devil pops up on one shoulder, no angel on the other... go for it!!!!)

(Ok, all minor kiddies, please avert your eyes!  That's right!  Let mommy and daddy cover your eyes til the next message...)

Kinda gives a new meaning to "pumping Etheyl", no?! ;-)

Perhaps brothers Mandera or Hofstetter, et al,  can shed some light on this and perhaps fuel  the high grade discussion?

Sorry...

So very sorry...

--Pete

>>> Bennett Moe <bmoe@domain.elided> 11/30/98 08:22am >>>
Well, while it didn't quite make it into the engine, my mechanic did
find a condom in the fuel tank of my R-110. No wonder it wouldn't keep
running, little pieces were getting sucked up into the fuel lines. Kinda
makes me wonder what the prevbious owner really did with that truck ;-)
-Bennett
'53 R-110