Weirdest Thing in Found Engine

While not "weird"  I did have to pull a Chevy 235 apart once after I
couldn't find my lug nuts.  The engine, just rebuilt, but without the fuel
pump, was sitting on the frame in the garage.  My youngest son, then two
was found in the garage.  The lug nuts, sitting in a hubcap previously,
were missing.

I did manage to find all six nuts, some in the pan, among the "sling oiler"
stuff, and a couple sitting on top of the crank journals.

Word to the wise...