Re: ihc-digest V6 #304

I ran across a guy in Mt. Washington Kentucky with a 77 Scout 2.  304, Auto,
3:07's, 140k, $2400.  I would not even list it but this Scout had the best
gray custom interior that I have ever seen.  It was beautiful.  The exterior
had the normal rotten rockers, lower rear front fenders, and front body
mounts but the truck looked good.  I would consider this interior show
quality and the rest restorable.  His name is Clifford Loy 502-538-4333.  If
you talk to him tell him the guy with the busted windshield (green Ford)
sent you.