Re: Aux fuel tank

Morning Digesters,

<<Where did you get a new switch-over set up?  I had problems with the one
in my '68 T'all, and have been told that the one in my new '74
Wagonmaster is bad as well.  I have on a few occasions asked vendors
about them, only to be told that they are hard to come by.  Any
suggestions?>>

If you don't need it to be stock, you can replace it with an electric valve,
available from any motorhome parts place.

STeve