Re: Sun Tach Question...

Morning Digesters,

<<I just pulled a used tach out of a junked F@*D at the local yard, and I
cut the wires at the Tach planning on finding out what went where later.
There are four wires (green, red, blue, and black) I think I have
figured out that the blue and black are used for illumination?...So
where do the other two wires go? Any ideas and all information would be
helpfull. (It is a Sun Super Tach II.)>>

If I recall correctly from the two I have installed in my Scouts, it's:

Green - Negative side of the coil
Red - Switched Hot (12 volts when ignition switch is in the run position)
Blue - Lights
Black - Ground

Confirmation Digesters ?
STeve