IH 1965 Travelall Questions...

Hello,

I need info on my 1965 Travelall (1000 Series).

   1.  How the heck do you lock the backdoors?  The fronts are done with
a key, but the rears do not have the common interior knob (like my 71
has).
   2.  This vehicle has a stock (ie never removed) straight six.  What
is the number rating for this engine?
   3.  Does anyone know the types of 2 tome paints IH used on the 1965
Travelall's?  Also what the name is for the color of green that was used
in the 1971 era IH's?
   4.   Lat but not least why did IH use plywood on the bottom of
Travelall's (at least the one's in 1965)?
   5.  When is the IH vehicle show in California this year?

That's it for now.  1 and 2 are the most important at this time.  Any
answers on these questions would be great.  Thanks...

   Brad Norman
     Bajayyo@domain.elided