Re: Rad's&Stt's

Tom Mandera wrote:

> Cooper Discoverer STTs... Super Traction Tread... very large void mud
> tires... on my Scout, they're in the 33x12.50 size mounted on 15x8 rims...
>
> I haven't had the Scout in deep goo since I bought the mud tires.. I've been
> rock crawling, racing, tractor pulling, and sliding badly on icy streets
> (just had 'em siped though)... haven't really played in deep virgin snow, or
> some thick mud yet... which is why, when cruising through the deep snow on
> the top of the pass last Sunday night, I had some fun. :-)
>
> >- -Tom Mandera, Helena MT
> >>Abusive FourWheeler
> >now now Tom, there ain't an abusive bone in your body...a little rough
> >on equipment ? perhaps.

I'v had my eye on this tire, it was recomended by my favorit tire shop but NOT
for ice. I wondered how it would work on ice if siped<sp> please let me know how
they do with the siped tread.
When I get around to lifting the SS II I will need to get some 33X12 or 33X9.5's
then I can rotate the30X9.5 tires which are on the Scout to the Willys and tires
on the Willys can go to the land fill.
Willy