Re: TBI maunderings continue

Roger:

From what I've seen of GM TBI ('88 Trans Am - 305 TBI) I'd say you could
mount the injectors in or over an old carb body. The "round manifold thing"
you are refering to is just a set of venturis with throttle plates mounted
in the base. Not unlike a carburetor with no fuel connection so that jets,
power valves and idle circuits are defunct.

Whoops! I wonder if there is some type of idle circuits or anything in
those TBI units?

Tom H.