Re: TBI injection

Guess everyone figured out what the subject of my last post was - if not, I
filled it in this time rather than let the system fill in some stupid
subject.  Will try not to be so quick on the trigger next time.

Jim

>There is a small digest on the subject.  You can sign up by going to:
http://home.att.net/~jweir/tbi/inject.htm.  This site also has some good
basic data.  Aimed at J**ps, but works for anything.