Eco-nazis

>The same jerks that are sure we need to remove all "old" vehicles from the
>streets because they are "gross polluters" never take into consideration
>how much pollution is caused by building a new, replacement vehicle.

hey, if it doesn't happen in *my* backyard, or on the highways on *MY* way
to work... it doesn't happen!  If I can't see it, it isn't so!

And all I see, Tom, is that motorhome of yours belching invisible pollutants
out of it's tailpipe that is destroying the environment at a horrifying rate.

See Tom, what you need, is a new ELECTRIC CAR that doesn't pollute AT ALL.
I just plug it in overnight.. no pollution whatsoever.

Huh?  You mean the electricity to power my electric car comes from massive
coal burning generators located a few mountains away?  I don't believe you!
I've never seen this pollution!  Electricity is a good clean energy source
that has NO pollution associated with it.

It doesn't pollute my house or on my way to work now, does it?  So I guess
it doesn't exist....

>Fools. All of them, fools.

You bet.  It's a shame we're faced with such narrow minded individuals in
this world.... that group together to push their inadequately informed
policies and ideals on the rest of us that know better.

Just like Oxygenated fuel.. it pollutes less... sure, I get less gas mileage
that requires me to burn MORE fuel, but it polutes less.  Oh, and it
destroys the rubber diaphram in my fuel pump... and it's extreme low-lead
/lubricant levels damage the seats on my old engine.. but it pollutes less
per gallon burned.  I won't say it pollutes less, overall, per MILE traveled...

*sigh*

Maybe the "Freemen" have it all right, and the rest of us are the fools for
dealing with society....

A fellow digester said, "The world's intelligence is a finite resource.. and
the population just keeps expanding"

You do the math.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout