Good morning and Happy Thanks for the Turkey Day!!

Good morning all,
Well... I put the front driveshaft back in (after using the u-joints for the
back when I dropped the shaft in the middle
of MI and no other way to get back home.)
But my new hubs on... Thanks all for the bold info...
I ended up with some 1 1/2 inch bolts that worked great..
"4 wheel drive is back"  "Now where is that damn snow!!!"

Next up...
I really need to do my exhaust...
And I have headers for it but I wanted to know more about the "LAW"
I know your not supposed to have dual exhaust with 2 Cats...
Is that in some areas only...
They don't even look under the Scout the times I've had it check..
Then again IL actually runs the testing stations so... go figure...
Once they did look at my gas cap...
But that's about it.. and I've always passed with flying colors...
I'm sure I could do it and they won't say anything or even know anything...
Is there any cars or trucks out now that or have been that has duals and 2
cats?
Anyone have any Ideas.. Suggestions...

Thanks,

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://binderbulletin.org/upload/JBScout.jpg