Re: Plug wires

Back in my VW days, I was into the bug racing scene. I had a '68 that would
run 13.8 quarter mile times. It had a 1910 cc motor with an Engle 120 cam,
44 single Weber ICT carb, 009 dist, motor was all chromed, without an ounce
of emissions stuff on it. I had a "friend" in the smog testing shop who
would "overlook" my visual. It would pass the emissions part just fine. This
was in California too.
Matt Sopher
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1970 IH Scout 800A
Paint: white      "I USE CB CHANNEL 4"
304 V8 Stock
4" Suspension lift, custom    ICQ# 18862563
31X10.5 AT, thinking about 33 MT's
Mustang Seats
3-speed transmission
Prerunner shocks
Soon to have: Stereo, steering stabilizer shock, 2" body lift, "new" door
panels, roll bar,
Hi Lift jack,
Eventually have: power steering, front disc brakes, steering wheel, body and
paint done
Personal info: Age 28, married to Stacy, have two children, Gregory and
Jessica, reside in
Grand Junction, Co. Soon will be buying a Franchise " Dominos Pizza" as soon
as I can Come up with the down!  Enjoy the outdoors, avid hunter, and
partake in sports when I can.
Scouts are my life. But my family does come first.