Using GM's TBI

There are two companies that mate GM's TBI to other vehicles:  TurboCity and
Howell Electronics.  I don't know about Howell but TurboCity (you can find
their web site with some searching) will put it on an IH for sure.

Of course, they cost somewhat more than the Holley (about $1K).  But the
point is that it can be done.  I think the big problem is during warm-up, or
open loop.  The IH's seem to like a lot of fuel when they're cold.. and a
Chevy chip might not be give you enough.