Make the STS II new!?

Ok my car was stolen and I decided to hold off on getting a new car and fix
the ole STS II up.  I need help to replace mechanical parts that like to fail.
Any thoughts would help a lot because I actually sold the other half on it.

So far I plan to replace...

new Master cylinder, new break booster, new rear wheel cylinders, shoes/pads,
turn drums and rotors, new U-joints, new distributor, new fuel pump, new
plugs, (all the other engine stuff is new) rebuild the carb, new 33x12.50x15
mud kings, rebuild the power steering pump (and improve it), flush and
pressure check the radiator and heater core. new steering stabilizer, frame
brace, new shocks, new battery, I have the wire harnesses almost done, repack
bearings in frt. hubs, change the gear fluids (others already done), new
thermostat, add water temp gage, and finally add a few creature features.

Well, what did I forget?

Also I want to know if anyone knows of a better heater fan that I can install
that will put out more volume?

thanks all for helping me spend money!!! <grin>

Steve Tucker
WEB Page:http://members.aol.com/ksoffroadr/index.html

Scout's owned:

74 Scout II (258) (metal half cab) sold...whoops
65 Scout (152) (parts) sold
61 Scout (152) sold...whoops
73 Scout II (345) sold
75 Scout II Traveler (345) sold
76 Scout II Traveler (345) sold
74 scout II (258) "the beast" sold
77 SS II (345) (featured in Feb. 98 4X4 Power magazine) (White one)
PS: I didn't thrash in frt. wheel drive...I fixed it right after I broke it.

76 Scout II (304) Scrap
73 Scout II (304) (metal half cab) (Soon to be my STS II)