1100 Series Engine Removal

Can anyone tell me how easy / complicated an engine removal from a '72 1100
series pickup would be?  I'm not very familiar with the mounting
arrangement.

A cursory look lead me to believe the engine is only held in the truck by
two dog bone looking motor mounts at the very bottom front of the block.  I
didn't see anything else.  This particular engine has an automatic
transmission, so I assume there must be a couple more bolts back at the
transmission extension housing... right?  That would make three mounting
points and maybe four bolts?

What hand tools would I need to loosen and remove the motor mounts?  Just a
good socket set maybe?

The reason I ask is that there's an engine at a wrecking yard I'd like to
buy, but I'd have to do bring my own tools and do all the wrenching.  They
would use their forklift to hoist the engine out once I got everything
ready to go.  I just want to make sure I bring the correct tools the first
time, as this wrecking yard is pretty far from my house.

Happy Thanksgiving,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)