Re: How do I ID my transmission

> Also while I have your attention. A plate on the front quarter
>panels of my truck says 1210 all wheel drive. Does this >indicate that it at
one time had full time 4wd w/ shifting >only from the inside?  Right now it
has a pair of Warn manual >hubs. I prefer the present setup but was curious of
it's past.
> Thanks in advance.
 > Charlie

Oh boy, another post I can respond to with no real knowledge, but say what I
have.  On my 63 pickup the right front quarter has an insignia that says ALL
WHEEL DRIVE.  The lineset indicates locking hubs, and it does not appear to
have been altered from original.
Dennis Millward