Re: t-34 transmissions

If the lineset says it's a T-34, they were evidently used in '68.

Jerry Muncie

In a message dated 11/20/98 2:43:11 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
jdodd@domain.elided writes:

<< Can anyone tell me how to visibly check to see if a transmission is a
 t-34 ... the line ticked on my future junker 68 travel all says that is
 what i have but Ben Cole say he doesn't think they were used till 69....
 So I need to physically check this thing to see what i have.... what
 will tell me?

 thanks for any info

 jdodd@domain.elided

 John Dodd >>