16 inch wheels

Hi everyone.

Yesterday I was browsing through the Boeing surplus store in kent, WA
when they brought in a couple of pallets of tires  most of them were
studded 245 75R16.  They were selling them for $5 each.  I bought 5
Cooper Dicoverer STT radials with 80 - 90% tread for $20 (I get a
discount).  The problem is they are 16 inch tires.  I want to put
these tires on my Scout II or maybe my Scout 800A
So Does anyone know where I can find some cheap 16 inch wheels that
will fit a Scout and where is the cheapest place to get them mounted.

thanks

Nick Leiterman
Kent, Washington
nickl@domain.elided