RE: Where to get Hammerite?

Rob
I have done every piece of metal on my scout with POR 15 or Hammorite. The
POR I would trust better on rough rust areas. POR is real sensitive sticking
to areas that are not real porous. If not prepped correctly it will come off
easier than normal paint. The POR is a cleanup nightmare and can not be in
direct UV sunlight unless it is covered with more paint. The Hammorite  you
can get at Home Base can or spray. I don't think the Hammorite would be
quite as strong as the POR if the POR is put on correctly but it is very
strong and simple to use. The Hammorite black is not black it is a silvery
black if that is an issue. If I was to do it all over again I would just use
the Hammorite it's easier!

I don't know if this helps but e-mail me off line and I can answer any
questions. I think Steve Stegmann  is the chemical engineer lets ask Him.

Mike