Looking for 800 parts

I'm (finally) about ready to get my '66 800 back on the
road. I'm still doing some body repairs and would like to
replace the passenger door because this one was apparently
gored by a water buffall or something. Does anybody have one
on a parts rig out there they'd part with? Preferably in the
midwest.

Also, there was some discussion about replacement for vacuum
wiper motors a little while back. I think I recall hearing a
long time ago that somebody put some JC Whitney electrical
replacements designed for early CJ's in theirs. Was this an
80 or an 800? Does anyone know? I only have one wiper. . .

Thanks,
Dave

66 800 152, three-speed, 6.50 x 16's (oooohhh!).