Differances between the Scout 80, 800, etc

IH all,
Would someone tell me the differances between the early model scouts?
Years, windows, body style changes, axle options, engine options, ps, pb
just about anything, for the 80, 800, SR2 etc.  I have a good bead on
the Scout II, but need some info on these early models.  If I wanted to
purchase a pre Scout II, which one would give me the best starting
point?

Thanks
Epp