Bolt sizes

Hello,
        Looks like I'm in the same boat as someone else was last week. I
need to get some bolt sizes before I do some work on the Scout. Once I
take things apart I'm stuck at home. My wife is using the Suzuki and I
don't have a helmet to ride the Vespa.  I'm taking the valve covers off
and cleaning out the drain back channels and trying to stop some leaking.
I'm also replacing the thermostat. If anyone knows the bolt sizes for the
valve covers and the two bolts for the thermostat housing I would
appreciate the information greatly. I'm thinking of using stainless steel
bolts, unless someone has a reason for me not to.

George H
72 Scout II
345

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]