Re: HELP!!!! SPRINGS......AGAIN

>On the rear springs, on the shackle end, the upper bushings have a old
>set of bushings with some sort of sleeve. According to the instructions,
>I have to remove the sleeve before I can put in the polys. How do I get
>them out?
>Matt Sopher

Muahahahahah.  Lots of fun!

Have you burned out the old bushing and removed the inner sleeve?

it actually isn't that bad once you're to that point.  I used a hacksaw
blade, threaded through the spring eye, to carefully cut through the sleeve.
Then used a set of punches and a hammer to peel the sleeve up n' out.

I hear an air-chisel works wonders on these things.. I'll find out one of
these days.. I have one now. :-)

-Tom