No IGN Key, DANA 60 parts interchange

Rik (No IGN Key):
  I managed to make a new key by taking the door cylinder apart and
marking a key blank where each tumbler pin was.  Then I slowly filed
each slot until the tumblers sat level and even with the cylinder.  A
little
cleanup of the angled ramps between each spot, and put the
cylinder back together.  If Scout ignition keys are the same as the door
key, this might be an option for you.

Chris (D60 Interchange)

  I think if you measure the Ford D60 axles, they will be different length
than IHC, due to the differences in the hub/drum.  I'm not sure if the
'spindle' end length is any different though, you would just have to
measure both and see.  Lastly, Fords changed frame width in
something like '77, and 2 wheel drives have a 38" frame width,
so the spring perches (I think) would be too wide.  I believe that
4x4 Fords kept the 34" frame width up into the early 90's.  You should
check out the D70's with disc brakes that come in newer F350's...mmm

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup