From sad to glad in one call

I had made an offer on a Scout a few weeks ago.  I decided to call they
guy back because I wanted to try different rocker arms on my Demon
possessed Scout and get a points distributor.  I asked they guy what he
wanted for it now.  "I guess your offer still stands" he said.   I got a
complete 73 Scout  doesn't run for $75 and he said they are cleaning
things up so whotever else I want he will through in the deal.

Fleck if there is Scout 800 hood I'll get it for you.   He also had an
extra 4 speed tranny I don't know which one yet.   He said whatever I can
fit on the trailer will be mine, Mine, ALL MINE.

It's demon possessed I say.................DEMON POSSESSED
Rik DesJardin
po box 304
Pomeroy,Wa 99347
rikofwa@domain.elided   http://users.pullman.com/rdesjard

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]