Re: Opinions please!

>You could go two routes, one is buy an new Holley points distributer for
>$94 from NAPA and gat a Pertronix ignitor. Or, get a new Prestolite
>distributer for a 1979-80 scout for $179. The Prestolite is a little
>more reliable than the gold box and is internal.

There's a thread on the BinderBulletin TechTalk about someone putting a
Pertronix in a Gold Box distributor!

I didn't pay *that* close of attention... not a big deal, since I just
dropped my '72 304 w/ points distirbutor in, along with a Pertronix... and
for the racer, I have a total of 3 gold boxes to go with the motor....

-Tom