Line Setting Ticket interpretation

More than a month ago, I asked how you experts know that you have, for
example, Dana 44 axles, on your vehicle.  I was told that, if I provide
the IH part numbers, then there are various people on this list who can
interpret them for me, and tell me if they are IH parts, or 3rd party
parts, and what the 3rd party part is.

So, I have finally gotten the time to sit down with my line setting ticket,
and am going to ask for that information!  I have a 1965 (titled) Travelall.
(I actually suspect that it is a 1964, because it is a C 1100 (4 x 4, but
that isn't relevant, I don't think), and Crismon says that the 1965 light
line vehicles were the "D" series.  The line setting ticket gives the line
set date as 06/01, but no year.)  In any case, it has the FA 16 front axle: is
this an IH part, or did someone else make it?  It has a  T 16 tranny, a T 141
transfer case, and a RA28 (power lock) rear axle.  So, my question is, what
are all of these things?  The differentials are both 4.09, and the tranny
is a 4-speed, with a very low 1st gear.  (The workshop manual that I got
with the T'all says that the T-16 is a synchro-mesh transmission, with a 1st
gear ratio of 6.398, and helical gears for 2, 3 and 4.  First is clearly
*not* synchronized, so I guess this is the tranny I have.  I qualify this
because the workshop manual dates from 1975, and was made up from pieces
of manuals that were available then, in the Kansas City regional office.
I *know* that some of the pieces of the manual are newer than the pieces
in my T'all.)

So, any information will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

PB Schechter
pb@domain.elided