[Fwd: HML: How much can your Hummer pull?]

I should b so proud! Check this out. This came from the owner of the
dealership where I bought our Hummer!

---- Begin included message ----
Jim Lynch <jlynch@domain.elided>

Recently a local Conntry radio station challanged the local Rock station
to a pull-off between thier monster truck and the Rock stations Hummer.
The Rock station didn't take up the challange but one of my customers
did. The event was hyped by the Country station for several weeks before
the event which was to take place at a small stadium during an off-road
race.

The monster GMC Top Kick "Bo-foot" looked quite impressive as it was
strapped to the stock '95 NA Diesel Wagon with GSAs several feet beneath
it. It SOUNDED even more impressive as it started with a ROAR. The Diesel
Hummer seemed rather meak in comparison as the roar drowned the Hummers
engine noise completely.

As the flag dropped the Impressive, big, bad, loud "Bo-Foot" looked a bit
helpless as it was drug kicking and screaming backward rather easily by
the Hummer. The whole thing was over in a few seconds.

---- End included message ----