Re: drive shaft length,..........was stupid stuff

CookieDan wrote:
>   The 727 moves the T/case back about 4". I can't really see this
making that big a deal. I guess I'll have to take my magnetic compass
with us when we go wheeling on the 28th and see what angle Joe's and my
driveshaft are at.<

Dan,

  I seem to recall the length difference between a manual tranny setup and
727 is more like 1".  And I don't remember which is longer.  Anyway, it
wasn't enough difference to matter.

Doug, who didn't change driveline length when switching from T19 to 727.