Re: Still feeling stupid...

>Tom,
>   The 727 moves the T/case back about 4". I can't really see this
>making that big a deal. I guess I'll have to take my magnetic compass
>with us when we go wheeling on the 28th and see what angle Joe's and my
>driveshaft are at.

I don't think it makes a *big* deal, but it makes a deal. :-)

Stock rear 'shaft is 40" long (at least, mine is)...  on a stick Scout II..
so yours is 36".  Not a big difference.

I don't remember what the front is... but say it's even 24" long on mine...
yours is 28" then... 4" on a short driveshaft is enough of a difference to
shave a few degrees of the angles involved.  Just enough to prevent bind.

Mine doesn't bind at-rest.. I just see some wear marks on the yokes where
it's rubbed when I've flexed the front springs.

-Tom