Clutch linkage

I know we just mentioned this the other dya, but; I didn't notice this
part of the info metioned. When adjusting the linkage on the manual
clutch on a T-18 SII what am I doing exatly? Am I shortening the length
of the rod or lengthing it? I made an attempt to adjust the clutch a
while back, but; it did what the other querie mentioned, it moved the
release of the clutch WAY up near the top of the pedal motion. I guess I
went the wrong way.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 red Scout II home in 5 more days!
The
"Bad" 1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

And the
"Ugly" 1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle springs.

Now with Pictures!