5 OD. speed in my '74 200 4X4?

Hello everyone!

I really like my 74 IH truck.    There is one thing I dont like about it
though...It is an automatic.    What I really wanna do is to get the
optional 5 speed that had the first gear creeper and 5th gear OD.    I do
not like automatics.    I would like the creeper gear for when I have a
heavy load and I want Overdrive for lower engine RPM for highway cruising.
I like the thought of longer engine life and better gas mileage.    What are
the gear ratios for the 5 speed OD trans?  Who made it?   How will one swap
in a 4X4 with a 345 V8 and a divorced T-case?    Does it have a PTO opening
on the side?    I have also heard that IH trucks could have been made with
either a Hydraulic Clutch or a linkage type clutch.    I would prefer the
linkage one of possible.    The truck has 4.10 gears.   I dont want to swap
to a Numerically lower gear.    I want to keep the 4.10's for the good lower
end power but I think I will get the best of both worlds with the 5 speed
OD.   Any Comments or suggestions?

Thanks.

Chris "Lube" Lublin
lublin@domain.elided.