68 travelall

I have located a 68 travelall junker here in Alabama..... And would like
to know if any one on the list needs some parts.... I know nothing of
the history of the unit but I do have the line setting ticket...

the body is fairly well gone but there are some trim pieces ( most will
need rechroming)

I am going to salvage some few things that I think I can use on my scout
but most of the running gear is there. It has a 304 in unknown condition
( carb and alternator bracket missing ) I am thinking of getting the
engine  for myself as it seems to be the same as the one in my scout and
has the extra cooling heads on it.

here are some of the numbers from the sheet:

78 (?) 02016 0002 A FA-16 Front Axle 4.09
          04010 0015 3DHJ   power brakes
          13034 0039  T34 Transmission
          13141 0025 B Transfer Case

for other info you can contact me off list at jdodd@domain.elided

I hate to see this thing go the waste if someone needs the parts...
Keep in mimd this is not a nice vehicle as the body is quite rusty and
dented.
most of the dash and gauges are still there though

John Dodd