I've just purchased a '69 800 with a 266 v-8. I'm planning on putting Dana 44's under it, and swapping out the 3 speed,
etc. Can you guys give me the specifics on this body style? Such as wheelbase, stock axle widths vs. Scout II
widths...depending on the "room" I have, I might even go to a NV4500, Dana 300 setup, etc..

BTW, Howard (and any others) how "rare" were the 69 800's with the 266 v-8?

--
--Scot
bindersc@domain.elided,SmClayton@domain.elided,Clayton.Scot@domain.elided